Warcraft II pol-1 Forum

Warcraft 2 dalej zyje :)
Teraz jest So 27 kwi 2024 22:33

Strefa czasowa: UTC [ DST ]

Utwórz nowy wątek Ten wątek jest zablokowany. Nie możesz w nim pisać ani edytować postów.  [ Posty: 1 ] 
Autor Wiadomość
 Tytuł: War2 Weekend Festival
PostNapisane: Pt 23 cze 2006 16:50 
Big Peon :)

War2 Weekend Festival

July 28th - July 30th

Alright, this is an Idea I have had stuck in my head for over two years now. I have wanted to create a weekend where tons of old players would log on at least for a little while and play with old friends, and maybe even decide to stick around. It is a idea that would take tons of hard work by the players and everyone else in a full scale promotion of the 10 year old game throughout the internet, and to old friends.

Before I didn't feel like I was in the position to be able to contact enough old players of the game, but now I have the resources and the connections that I think I could do so now.

During this day we would try to bring as many old players back as we can for the weekend, to the USWEST Server (More of a Lag Free Enviroment) and bring players from the USEast and European Server for a weekend merger of players.

I will be able to get in contact with players from the US,Canada,Italy,Germany,UK,Russian,Poland Community's about coming for this event.

Thousands of Email Address's I have, and the Hundreds of AIM name's of former War2 Players will be put into use.

The Events will be the following (Times of the Events will be announced in the future) :

Friday : Welcoming Ceremony in a Private Channel
Friday : 1x1 Tournament

Saturday: War2 Thanks ( Considered "Awards" ) Given out to players who have helped the game out this year and done things for the Community, and helped be leaders.

Sunday: 1x1 GOW Tournament ($50 Cash will be entered into it from me, and if you want to contribute to the pot contact me through Private Message, or email me at TNARICK1@YAHOO.COM)

--
So to you the players, I am asking you to spread the word about this, if you have old War2 Buddies Call them, if you have people on a Messanger Service Send them a message, if they live down the road take a walk. Go to all internet message boards around wether they are Gaming,Sports, or about Television shows and spread the word about this.
--

If you lost your War2 CD, then please go to EBAY or somewhere to purchase a new one.

--

I will be keeping an active Roster of who plans on showing up. If you have plans to come to the War2 Weekend Festival please provide me with the following information:

War2 AKA:
Favorite Map:
EMAIL Address (Optional, if you want updates on the Festival):
Years Played:
Servers Played On:

--

Thank you everyone for your time, we have 1 Month to build this up! All the support I can get will be much appreciated.

http://www.myleague.com/war2bne/

League stats: 151 members (148 active in past 3 weeks), 1809 matches played by current members

Utwórz nowy wątek Ten wątek jest zablokowany. Nie możesz w nim pisać ani edytować postów.  [ Posty: 1 ] 

Strefa czasowa: UTC [ DST ]