Warcraft II pol-1 Forum

Warcraft 2 dalej zyje :)
Teraz jest Pt 19 kwi 2024 6:19

Strefa czasowa: UTC [ DST ]

Utwórz nowy wątek Ten wątek jest zablokowany. Nie możesz w nim pisać ani edytować postów.  [ Posty: 36 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość
 Tytuł: Ruho :)
PostNapisane: Pt 15 kwi 2005 9:04 
SMOKOSZ

http://www.war2.ukfun.com/cgi-bin/ib/ik ... ;f=4;t=158

od razu uprzedze wasze pytanie - wiem kto to jest :D
Poprosiłem go o ss - jak zechce poprosze każdego in_blacka itp jesli mi sie spodoba .Mogłem wysłać mu ss-a mailem bo jemu też się nagle zachciało , ale on chciał żebyśmy obaj dali ss-y na jakimśtam jego forum -__-
A że link aktywacyjny nie przyszedł mi na poczte stwierdził że moja skrzynka jest " fucking fake". Nie bede dla fagasa zakładał oddzielnej poczty - a jak myśli że jest takim gosu że nikt niemoze go zapytać o ss-a to niech sie odzwyczai bo jest tylko wieśniakiem który wyłuczył się jednej gierki. [/img]

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: Pt 15 kwi 2005 11:03 
W ogóle gościu zachowuje się jak kretyn, a gwiazdę z siebie robi. Zgraja dzieciaków, które popisują się słówkiem na "f", bo nie znają innych albo boją się użyć, a chcą się poczuć dorośli i porzucać trochę mięchem.

Nie wiem, jak z Sixpounderem... może miał przykre doświadczenia. Ostatecznie mamy spory odsetek graczy, którzy przeżyli swoje pięć minut z hackami. Z drugiej strony, wątpię, żeby tego było więcej niż w innych krajach. Na pewno mamy mniejszy odsetek lam i kretynów, którzy łamią sojusze, zasady itp.

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: Pt 15 kwi 2005 13:09 
Rushing Peon

Po prostu bierzecie zbyt powaznie rzeczy, ktore tam pisza ;) Chill.

Cytuj:
Poprosiłem go o ss - jak zechce poprosze każdego in_blacka itp jesli mi sie spodoba

Wlasnie chodzi o to, ze nie kazdego. Bo taki altzu zapewne by cie wysmial, zbluzgal i wsadzil sobie twoj "nakaz ssa" gleboko w dupsko. Proszac niektorych graczy o ssa po prostu sie osmieszasz.

Aha, mam ci tez powiedziec, ze jestes "fucking no good newbie faggot for ruho" ;)

Cytuj:
drugiej strony, wątpię, żeby tego było więcej niż w innych krajach. Na pewno mamy mniejszy odsetek lam i kretynów, którzy łamią sojusze, zasady itp.

Pfffffffff... A moim zdaniem jest dokladnie na odwrot. Wszystko przez napalonych 13-latkow z cda, ktorzy hackuja/abusuja/flooduja/backstabbuja. ZADEN kanal nie jest tak wielkim burdelem jak pol-1. I nie dziwie sie pozostalym graczom, ze czuja antypatie do Polakow. Maja calkowita racje.

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: Pt 15 kwi 2005 13:46 
:arrow: szyszek bo na innych kanalach mniej osob :)
:arrow: chev o co ci chodzilo z sixpounderem
Cytuj:
Nie wiem, jak z Sixpounderem... może miał przykre doświadczenia

to jest normalny i w porzo gosciu bo go znam od dawna

Smokosz ruho wysylal juz ssy w formacie innym niz JPG do innych graczy np allstar tlumaczac ze ''i got Linux"" paper boy(taki gracz ef na east -_-) tez ma linuxa i jego ssy sa w jpg dlatego allstar oskarzyl ruho o hacki ile jest w tym prawdy tego nie wiem ale zostawiam was z ta mysla

aha smokosz calkiem mozliwe ze ruho mial cie w ... a jezeli nie dochodzil ss to tak czasem sie zdarza :)

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: Pt 15 kwi 2005 16:42 
Fuck you

I told you if registering is too hard, there is my email address. No SS there.
I told you in channel, that if you are going to register to the forum you have to use a real email address, and you will get a confirmation email.
I just registered to a polish forum right here, and to suggest you cannot do that in ukfun with english supports my theory of you bein a stupid newbie fuck with no place in the gene pool.

You are the kind of newbie like old fucking Kamil who sees it fit to ask SS when he gets owned, and you do not consider that others have to waste their time to please your newbie ass because you are a little child that cannot lose gracefully.
Thank you once again for dodging the SS (you probably maphacked so its ok). Here is once again mine (which I uploaded here though I do not know one fucking word of polish).

Fuck you newbie,

Yours,

RuHo

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: Pt 15 kwi 2005 16:59 
Rushing Peon

It had to be good game lolololo :]

Since now we all should speak english so ruho could understand us.

Smokosz -> why havent you sent this screenshot to ruho? Since he asked you to make one you should do that. He has full right to accuse you if u havent done it yet.

Ruho -> We do not like "f" words over here and gay flame wars. Chill. WE luv ya.

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: Pt 15 kwi 2005 17:10 
szyszek napisał(a):
It had to be good game lolololo :]

Since now we all should speak english so ruho could understand us.

Smokosz -> why havent you sent this screenshot to ruho? Since he asked you to make one you should do that. He has full right to accuse you if u havent done it yet.

Ruho -> We do not like "f" words over here and gay flame wars. Chill. WE luv ya.

I am sorry about the F words, it is very frustrating to cater to people like him when they give nothing in return. I had to download an imaging program to send him that SS (fresh install of XP cannot do that), and I uploaded it in 10 minutes in PCX format, he had a day to send his in the forum or mail, and he did not deliver. Now that I can kind of handle, what I cannot handle though is him hiding here and talking behind my back while still not sending the SS.

And no, it wasnt really a good game, but I always send screenshots nevertheless. Simply because sore losers like him ruin reputations of people like me.
I have never claimed to be a nice guy, that I am not. I am honest however, that no one can deny. That SS is proof of it. The SS I sent to Kamil numerous times, out of all the people in the world with a reputation of dishonesty, are proof of that.

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: Pt 15 kwi 2005 17:21 
Rushing Peon

We will wait for smokosz and other board users... and than we will see. But at the moment i think that guilt is on smokosz's side... But i doubt he hackz.

Cytuj:
Now that I can kind of handle, what I cannot handle though is him hiding here and talking behind my back while still not sending the SS.

Yah, that was really gay of his side. He really should talk on your board instead of sitting here and crying like little boy.

Cytuj:
And no, it wasnt really a good game, but I always send screenshots nevertheless. Simply because sore losers like him ruin reputations of people like me.

Since he is a "losser" nobody would care what he says. Ive been accused many times for gays like metzen and enforzer and nobody cared.

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: Pt 15 kwi 2005 19:53 
well there is no problem ruho put the SS on forum so we all know that he didnt hack ( only in this game -_- )

well i know about one thing.. allstar said on East that you have sent him ss but it wasnt jpg. (i dont remember it was PCX ?? ) and he said that you hacking (he thought that you edit it). can you explain this situation??

BTW. Stop gaying smokosz :/ he had full rihgts to ask for ss and he thought that you dodged it.

Ostatnio edytowano So 16 kwi 2005 14:37 przez Pavlos, łącznie edytowano 1 raz

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: Pt 15 kwi 2005 20:42 
Cytuj:
[Sixpounder] to jest normalny i w porzo gosciu bo go znam od dawna

Napisał "Poland hacks".

Everyone can ask for SS, no matter his skill or the skill of his opponent. People who ask for SS when they are losing earn a bad name, but they should still be sent the SS they want. It's quite arrogant to accuse a renowned player of hacking and it sucks, but it's their right to insist on the screenshot and have a problem with not getting it. It may be arrogant to ask a famous player for SS, but it's no less arrogant to ask for SS just because someone with a less luminous nick happens to do something right. While some people ask for a screenshot because they are losing, others ask for one when they take a blow that hurts their pride. It's not a big difference.

Also, sometimes people who don't hack but are asked for SS may react by asking for one themselves in retaliation. It's perfectly normal. If anyone asked me for SS, I would ask him too, just to make him taste how it feels to be accused of hacking.

As for the activation e-mail, it could have been lost without ever arriving at the destination address. If it happens on Invision, it can happen on whatever boards you use. Either that or a server error, whatever. It happens sometimes.

I suppose it's been one huge misunderstanding, so I'm not taking anyone's side. From what I know about Smokosz, maybe he isn't the top of the top, but he's hardly a newbie and I don't know of single game in which he hacked. Someone who is well known and runs a message board about Warcraft, like Ruho, has too much of a reputation to endanger by using hacks, either. The screenshots should have been exchanged via e-mail without dragging it to forums and making a big show of it, in the very first place.

Everyone please keep it civil or I'll have to close the thread. We can get over the "f" words and general hostility, but we don't like the phrase "fucking Polaks" and the rest of the stuff that went on and on in the topic in the ukfun forum and we surely don't want any of that here. From either side.

Ostatnio edytowano Pt 15 kwi 2005 21:17 przez chevalier, łącznie edytowano 1 raz

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: Pt 15 kwi 2005 20:54 
poland hackz a czy to nie jest prawda?? wiekszosc polakow to cda i lamy

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: Pt 15 kwi 2005 21:08 

lolki tak się zwykła grą przejmować :lol: wykasujcie ją kupcie gitare, kupcie piwo czy cole, zbierzcie przyjaciol i sie bawcie w real'u. Bo miesza się wam coś tutaj. To jest GRA DLA ZABAWY ja pierdole... :D

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: Pt 15 kwi 2005 21:10 
Peon Slayer

Taa...? Może jeszcze jakieś prawdy chciałbyś nam pavlos objawić?

Ciekawostka: CDA wydało wara w wakacje zeszłego roku, do których jest dalej nawet niż do tegorocznych.

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: Pt 15 kwi 2005 21:38 

Wiesz LZ nie da się ukryć ,że spora część obecnych powiedzmy 10-17 latków w tym społeczeństwo to rozpuszczone gnojki. Przekłada się to na zachowanie ich nie tylko w szkole czy na ulicy ale także na internetowe sceny. A tutaj jako ,że są anonimowi to są jeszcze gorsi :/

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: So 16 kwi 2005 0:09 
Tutaj racja. Pol 1 przebija najlepiej zaopatrzony mięsny... :roll:

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: So 16 kwi 2005 3:17 
Peon Slayer

Pavlos napisał(a):
well i know about one thing.. allstar said on East that u have sent him ss but it wasnt jpg. (i dont remember it was PCX ?? ) and he said that u hacking (he thought that u edit it). can u explain this situation??.

You are wrong Pavlos - any graphic format used instead of PCX is suspicious - War2 creates PCX when You hit PrtScr.

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: So 16 kwi 2005 7:19 
WY TAK SIE STARACIE I TLUMACZYCIE A WSZYSCY Z WAS CHYBA SIE SMIEJA Z TAMTEGO FORUMA. TAKI SIXPOUNDER MOWI CO TAMCI "FAKERZY" PISZA NA MOJ TEMAT. CHU.. M W DU...

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: So 16 kwi 2005 10:46 
i said i dont remember it yco :/ w/e ruho got banned and he won`t come back to this forum so i think that discussion is closed :)

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: So 16 kwi 2005 11:14 
Rushing Peon

The thing is that smokosz refused sending this fuckin ss. Ruho did, smokosz didnt. Simple, isnt it? And for me smokosz is now a hacking gay faggot and newbie.

Yco - It was really nice of your side to ban ruho. But i really gotta ask - WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT? Did ruho use unculture language? Was he spamming or flooding? There wasnt any warning (we have system of "yellow cards" here - 5 yellow cards = ban) and you acted like a total fag. Congratulations, now we look like bunch of idiots. Greet!

It is really "democratic" forum when people from other countries cant say what they want and they get banned.

You all blew now.

GG

Now you can close this thread and ban smokosz for hacking.

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: So 16 kwi 2005 11:37 

Szyszek a kto mówił ,że tu jest demokracja? i kto mówił ,że nie można dostać kilku kartek za jednym razem :) Wogóle po co my tu mówimy. Brak ss to hack?! To weź przestań. Grałem trochę długo w tą grę, I często chciano odemnie ss. Ani razu nie wysłałem. Bo po co? I tak przez neta w grze nie dowiesz się kim i jaki jestem. Mogę kłamać ile wlezie. Do zobaczenia w piekle i tyle.

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: So 16 kwi 2005 11:42 
Thank you for unbanning :)

I will keep it polite now, I forgot what forum I am in, sorry :oops:
As for Allstar, everyone can CLAIM someone edited a PCX. I don't even remember the details of me sending a SS for him. What I do know is, IF I sent him SS, it was PCX. It always will be PCX. He lost to me and splico and got super pissed off, that is all I can remember, he foamed about it in chat for an hour :)

If some of you people browse ukfun (which I have understood some do), I want to tell you something. Do not take everything seriously. Even the polack things, its not that serious guys, thats just the way it is there. Or bnet for that matter :)

Only things that are moderated there are pretty much horrid nudity (goatse-style) and some flames which are in topics that should be "good".
You have to understand that most of the people browsing that forum do not even play war2 anymore, and those who still play have played for 5+ years. Warcraft II as a subject is repetitive after such time, and while being nasty might be looked upon by people who do not know the place, it is _never_ serious. Well, maybe once in 2 years :)

But, I still want to state I did give him email address to send the SS to. I gave him both, and he personally chose the forum. I told him I will upload my SS there, and he can upload it or send it to my mail. He did neither.

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: So 16 kwi 2005 11:46 
Peon Slayer

szyszek napisał(a):
Yco - It was really nice of your side to ban ruho. But i really gotta ask - WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT?

He didn't. It was our very own trigger happy moderator Chevalier that did - after reading the thread on the ukfun forum and the highly inflamatory first post by Ruho here. After reading his second post he asked yco to remove the ban (which he did).

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: So 16 kwi 2005 11:46 
Pavlos napisał(a):
well there is no problem ruho put the SS on forum so we all know that he didnt hack ( only in this game -_- )
What you said is something you know you have nothing to back up with, and you know it will be like that. I know it will be like that. I have never (and I mean never) downloaded and used a hack, even in single player.

Cytuj:
BTW. Stop gaying smokosz :/ he had full rihgts to ask for ss and he thought that u dodged it.

I told him I took it, and I told him later on that I will upload it, and he can upload/send his. There is nothing more I can do to convince him. However since I am tired of being the only one uploading SS, here will be my policy for taking SS regarding europe, and this is how it will go:

1) you ask me for SS, you take one too
2) you will upload it to the forum, and I will upload mine 2 minutes after

Lets see how many people ask for SS.

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: So 16 kwi 2005 11:48 
Lord_Zabujca napisał(a):
szyszek napisał(a):
Yco - It was really nice of your side to ban ruho. But i really gotta ask - WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT?

He didn't. It was our very own trigger happy moderator Chevalier that did - after reading the thread on the ukfun forum and the highly inflamatory first post by Ruho here. After reading his second post he asked yco to remove the ban (which he did).

I apologized for the rude behaviour here in the first post. He was right on that, it was rude and inconsiderate. However I will not apologize for things I say in the other forum, I will state though that people should not take it seriously what is said there.

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: So 16 kwi 2005 11:55 
Rushing Peon

Ruho has full rights to write anything he wants on his board. And Chevalier shouldnt care. If did it here - i could understand the reason of banning, but since he didnt, chevalier followed unfair. And it was really stupid.

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: So 16 kwi 2005 14:12 
The material was bannable, but after the atmosphere calmed down, it would be unfair to suppress the discussion. If it has started at all, it may well end here for the better. Let's wait for Smokosz now to give us more insight into his position. Still no SS from him? Normally, when you ask for SS, you immediately take one yourself and especially if they ask you. If Smokosz hadn't done that, his reputation is going to be shot. I'm glad the badmouthing has ended, though, at least for now.

People aren't banned for things done outside this forum. His own words should be referred to what he did back then, I guess. As for caring, I do care what kind of stuff is carried over from a different forum, but it's always things that happen here which earns people sanctions. Things that are said elsewhere only affect the light in which to interpret things that are said here, i.e. if to take them seriously or in a favourable way. Doubts are interpreted in favour of the person who is getting sanctioned, so that's why Ruho's ban has been removed. No warnings stay.

I don't understand Szyszek's holier-than-thou attitude now, as back in the times when he was the admin here, people were banned for things that happened on battle.net and he was quite open about it. I guess his own words about how stupid and unfair it is should refer to him, by his own logic.

No further discussion of the moderation, please, and let's stick to the topic, shall we?

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: So 16 kwi 2005 14:33 
If smokosz dont have SS i think it isnt his foult becouse you dont ask him for do it

Cytuj:
I told him I took it, and I told him later on that I will upload it, and he can upload/send his

u said it after game?? but when you were playing u didnt say a word ?

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: So 16 kwi 2005 16:04 
Pavlos napisał(a):

Cytuj:
I told him I took it, and I told him later on that I will upload it, and he can upload/send his

u said it after game?? but when you were playing u didnt say a word ?

I told him in game, and after. I told him I took the SS, and I also told him where I plan to upload mine. He told me his mail in game and that is when I told him where I will upload mine. I put up my email address in the same post where I uploaded the SS. It does not get any more simple than that, and to say there is some misunderstanding is wrong.
Also, I told you I asked him to take one for me too. Why are you trying to claim otherwise?

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: So 16 kwi 2005 16:51 
SMOKOSZ

Take it.

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: So 16 kwi 2005 17:05 
Rushing Peon

Sprawdzcie ipka ostatnich postow. Ruho chyba mi ukradll haslo. Cheers.

EDIT
Jednak to splico. Skasujcie tamte pezsensowne posty.

THX, DUDE!

Utwórz nowy wątek Ten wątek jest zablokowany. Nie możesz w nim pisać ani edytować postów.  [ Posty: 36 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna strona

Strefa czasowa: UTC [ DST ]